Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec 2, 2010

Soooo, I'm walking to work this morning, waaaay too early and I hear the sound of a car having a wreck. It def sounded like a car hitting something (trust me, I know that sound) but not another car. I'm still walking to the intersection as all these thoughts are running through my head. I see someone step out of a car, walk around, and not cuss. OH CRAP!!! He must've hit a person. Then I reach the corner. YEP! Hit a poor pedestrian. The guy was laying face down on the ground, with a back pack on. It was COLD too :( No one really reacted. There was one lady knelt on the ground next to him, but the rest of us just kind of stared. Luckily a cop came by and they flagged him down. I had to get to work so I missed the rest. The guy lived I'm pretty sure. He was doing some jerking thing when I looked. Like he was coughing or puking. Hopefully not having a seizure! 
Seems like there are a few other things I was gonna tell you guys. One thing I just wrote about, and then erased. After yesterday's blog, I'll just sound bitter. And I'm really not. I should be the happiest girl in the world! And really, I am happy. Oh, i take that back. Just finished my last episode of Weeds. What the heck am I gonna do until Season 6 gets on Netflix?!?! 
I super miss Tucker. I saw him on Skype last night. First time any of us had skyped in a while. I just wanted to reach through the screen and grab him!! 
Oh, I remember something. I was waiting patiently today outside the subway doors for the passengers to get off when this guy just jumps right in the middle of the door and IN FRONT OF ME! What was he thinking? lol So i just stared at him. He must have felt the hole burning in his head so he turned to look at me (my look didn't change) and he stuck out his hands in a "go ahead" gesture. SCORE! 
Ok, I don't have anything else worth talking about. Or at least I'll think of it when I get off of here. I'm going to watch "Up" and enjoy my night! Take care!
Love,
Sheray

No comments:

Post a Comment