Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sooo

Safe to say that this day is in my Top 10 of "How did my life turn out like this" Not a good day. At all. But don't ask :) Especially if you don't know me (person on facebook, you should know who you are). Just so everyone knows, Parks and Recreation is HYSTERICAL and really helping me to be in a better mood. It makes me laugh genuinely, which is good for the soul :) The Bud Light is making me happy too. Yea, it's one of THOSE days. I even called and told my friend NOT to come over tonight.
OK, DONE WHINING.
So, I'll be home (Beebe) REAL soon and uh...I need a job. Ideally, for me, I'd like to go back to a bank somewhere. I like that work. HOWEVER, if anyone knows of any temporary work until I can find a "real" job, puhleez let me know. ALSO, I plan to get back to the Premier Designs which I miss very much! A new catalog will be out in January so let me know if you are interested in hosting a show! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, send me a message on Facebook!
For those of you who haven't already seen my pictures on fbook, I SURVIVED MY FIRST BLIZZARD!!! I've never seen anything like what I saw the day after Christmas!! I am not a snow person anyway, but DANG!!! There are now piles on the side of the road that are taller than me. For real. I mean benches and trash can and trash bags and CARS completely covered in snow. And the wind was blowing so hard that the snow was going from the ground up...instead of the other way around. I also enjoyed watching cars spend 2 hours going back and forth within the same 2 feet. I don't think they were too happy when they looked up and saw me staring out the window...on the phone....laughing. Oops.
My Christmas was fantastic!! Those of you who know me know that I don't care so much for the holiday season. I'm better than I used to be, not quite the grinch. Anyhoo, so I had Christmas on Skype with the fam around 10 til 12. Slept til 3. Then my wonderful friend Raj went with me to the movies so I wouldn't have to be alone on Christmas :) We saw The Fighter which was wonderful. I recommend it to all! I'm just sitting around waiting for the day Mark Wahlberg realizes that I need to be the momma of his next child :) Then off to Applebees in Times Square. I was so stoked to be spending Christmas Day in Times Square. I'm such a geek! Then went to watch Black Swan, which was almost impossible to get a ticket for b/c they were always sold out!! That movie was creepy and weird, yet very good!!
Now for New Year's Eve. Pretty sure I'm not going to be watching the ball drop. When you ask a local (my friends) about going to that, they give you the "go to hell" look. SOOOO, looks like that probably won't happen. Can't spend a lot of money, so going to a club is looking bleak. The tickets cost mucho dinero. So yea, something low-key. I know, totally not exciting and I'm in friggin NYC!! Oh oh! I'm also the ONLY cashier supervisor working on New Year's day...so i don't have the lovely option of calling in to work. Not that I would EVER do that anyway ;)
It's getting sorta late so I'm gonna finish watching Parks and Recreation (I'm out of Weeds) and then go to sleep. Hopefully.
Night you lovely people

No comments:

Post a Comment